Sunday, March 21, 2010

Over halfway done!




I'm at page 106, over halfway there! Went to the Historical Society's annual preservation awards dinner, and got some unexpected help with some of my mystery photos. Listened to a great visitor speak on the history and possible location of Fort Buffington in Cherokee County. I've almost finished the "Community Organizations" chapter, just need some final names and tweaking. Have to visit some folks in Canton on Monday for some more info, then its time to get some more photos to pour over. Found out who the Cherokee Rhythm Rockers were, and who the "Pink Ladies Auxiliary" were at R.T. Jones Memorial Hospital. The more people I talk with, and see their enthusiasm for this photo book, the more excited I get for its publication!

No comments:

Post a Comment