Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gathering More Information

Spent some time in the library finding out who the Hollywood actress was that visited Canton in the 1950s, and which Tarzan visited in the 1970s. Also spoke with Gene Moore at the Pontiac dealership about some Buddy photos taken in that area, mainly for clarification purposes. Visited Judge Pope and Ms. Smithwick last week for help with names and faces, and some stories on crime and punishment in Cherokee County. Gotta get my facts straight, or the ladies at the Historical Society will surely enjoy correcting me! I also need to pick out about 10 or more good aerial photos for that chapter of the book. I'll be chained to my computer this weekend working on the book, if anyone needs me. Don't worry, I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment